Σελίδες

Monday, January 14, 2013

What made me notice him?

I was in class today today and i saw this guy. Well  i know what you're thinking "obviously he's your classmate" my point is that this was actually the first time i saw him. Not in a weird way like "who the hell is he?" We're in the same class since first grade. But this was the first time i saw him, like seeing him. It's actually hard to describe. I was like realizing that I knew nothing about him. I even thought he was cute like seriously? I don't know what hit me. He's sitting  right next to me since forever. Don't take me wrong I always thought he was a cool guy to hang out with. But that was like i've never met him before. The fact that he is one of those silent guys always listening to music during classes and never really talks doesn't help much (don't take me wrong. I'm excactly like that myself). I don't even know what all this is about.. It's not like i like him. He's cute and all but not really my type. He even has a girlfriend, i think. I'm not really sure. What was that wach made me notice him in the first place? Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment