Σελίδες

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I don't feel like myself lately..

I'm not quite myself lately. I obviously am me as person. I have the same habbits. Do the excact same things as before, but still feel somehow different. Not good nor bad. It's not that kind of change. I can tell that I'm not in love either (since truth is i do not believe in love in this form) but I can say for sure i changed. I never wanted to change. It's not one of the things I do. Or like to do anyway, we can't stay the same forever, right? But this person typing in front of her laptop biting her lip while trying to find what to write in the next line is not me. Well is the kind of yhing that I  would do. Typical me but not. I can't really figure it out. Enlighen me if you can. When did I get out of my course and lost my main goal? It's not like I had such a big one all I ever wanted was to be a nice person. And maybe be happy. It's not so big is it? Then why can't I have it? Is this person I have become a shadow of who I  so badly want to be or I turned out to be a completly different personality of who I ought to be? Is this the reason why I  hate myself so much? Should I feel like a fake?Am  I one? So many questions and there is only one person that can answer them Myself! The thing is whitch one???

No comments:

Post a Comment