So, he broke up with you...You are crying, wanting him back, thinking your life is over......
Here are some tips that will help you!
1.First of all, you have to believe that he wasn't worthy. Because he didn't deserve you. At all. You are so good for him. Say that three times infront of a mirror for some days.
2. You will now probably think that you are ugly, have low self esteem and stuff. Stand infront of the mirror (again) and repeat ten times: I'm beautiful, he didn't see it because he's stupid. Or something.
3. Go out with your friends. Start a new hobby. Watch movies and read books. Study for school. Go to the gym. A lot. All the time. Do something that will keep you destracted.
[A tip for school: No, your teachers don't know and don't care about your brake up. Don't let that asshole destroy your grades. He's not worthy. Not even.]
4. For God's sake, do not lock yourself to your room and cry all day. And do not eat everything is in the fridge. That way, you won't help yourself, you won't forget him and you will have to do something for your weight too. Sure, you'll cry, you'll scream, hit things, everything like that. But for the first day ONLY.
5. Don't blame others. Remember:it's not their fault he's an idiot. If they tease you, show superiority. Just don't listen to them. If they keep teasing you, talk to them calmly. Say something like "Oh, please, don't make fun of me because you will never find a girl/boyfriend."Long thing short, make them shut up. Politely.
6. Talk to your friends. Maybe, when you were dating the one-who-will-not-be-mentioned, you may did not care about them, prefering to go on a date with him insead with your friends. Talk to them. They will have something to tell you, some news. Let them help you get over him.
7. If you see him on the street, turn around and repeat to yourself what I wrote in No. 1 and 2. But only for the first 3-4 days. After that, ignore him. He doesn't exist. If he wants to talk to you, imagine he is someone else. It might sound stupid, but it works.
8. Don't check his fb/twitter/myspace etc account every two minutes. He doesn't check yours, does he? If he doesn't do it, why should you? If he's still on your friends list, delete him. Now. You don't want he's posts/tweets etc popping everywhere.
So, I hope this works! I know I was harsh but you're not getting over him with tissues, pizza and TV.