Σελίδες

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Type of writers that everybody hates

So uhm here it is this is entirely my opinion and you shoulden't take me seriously:

 1) The fuck you I don't like my art I will rewrite the whole thing even though I have already updated 20 chapters just to spite you.


2) the shit I died in the middle of the third book type so you'll never know how it ends. With all due to respect fuck you, I know it is disrespectfull I'll send you flowers.

3) the person with the awesome ideas that writes so beautifully but every time you tell them so they will disagree with you. Do not publish then you little...

4)the enfluenced little shit that cannot write about anything that was not written by 2 million people before him/her.

5) that writer thattakes a story off great with confetti and crap and then feels obligated to add some romance. Why did you think turning it itto a cliche love story would be a good idea? Why?

6) And last but not least the cuntthat writes a n exciting first book and the rest are shit. Like the hunger games for example.




wasting your time with love,
Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment