Σελίδες

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Mortal Instruments:The City of Bones-Cassandra Clare Book Review


I just read this book and I really don't see what the whole fuss is about and Im not saying it was not a nice book-which it really was- but because of the plot was really extreme and had too many plot twists for a first book of a series. I've come to dislike it. Nevertheless, I liked the way it was written and had a nice sense of humor, but it was a little too much for my taste and depended too much on the main character's love life. *SPOILERS* Seriously? Her brother? He ended up being her brother? Are we serious? I'd rather to be one of the cliché stories when the girl falls in love with the dude with a bad attitude and they end up living happily ever after in Australia.*SPOILERS* I'm just saying it was too much to be the first book. That should probably happen in the last one. Like, what would I have to expect from the second one, if all these happened in just the beginning?
Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment