Here it is! The list you've all been waiting for! :P Whatever. This list is not as good as the first one, it just adds some things i forgot to mention to the previous.
1. The less lamps the better. It'd be great if they were bare as well.
2. Glass doors are appreciated.
3. The House must be placed somewhere where rains are common phenomenon. Snow wouldn't be bad as well.
4. No Internet Connection. Of course.
5. The road that leads to the house must be in a horrible condition. And the house must not be visible from the road.
6. The house must be cold. It'd be great if the only source of heat was a fireplace in the living room
7. The house must be placed somewhere far from your hometown/village. Another country would be ideal. It must be on a place that only the locals know it exists.
8. More Tips for the Decoration: Clocks. Many, many clocks. And mirrors. Many, many mirrors. (That tic-tac along with one's reflection are a great combination.) And books. Many many books. Old ones.
9. There must be a piano. Not guitar, violin or anything(Actually, the violin could work, but it's not the ideal; maybe a ghost playing the violin?). A big piano in the middle of the living room, with some partitures so old that the paper they're written on is yellow and a metronome that in the middle of the night starts tictacing slowly is perfect. Now imagine if along with the metronome one could hear a piano melody in the dead of the night.
10. If the house is placed in a village or near it, it better be near the cemetery. For obvious reasons.
11. Cats and dogs. Animals have sixth sense. In horror movies they can sense ghosts and stuff. But everyone thinks they are just insane. Tip: only have one animal.
12. If you want an appartment: There must be no one living your floor. The elevator must be old and it must be about to break down. Someone must have been murdered in your apartment before. It must look dirty even if it's clean. The neightbors must be assholes. The doorlock must be half ruined.
EXTRA TIP NO 13. Have candles. I'd be great if the black outs are frequent. But even if they are not, candles are great for the decoration.
So, here's what happened: at the first list, I mentioned that numbes 7 and 13 are fantastic. Then i realized that i had listed 13 tips already. So i tried to add my new ideas to the already existed ones, but then i thought of making a second one to avoid the trouble.
Wow, i just saw how many times i have used "i'd be great" and "it's a must.". Oh well.