Σελίδες

Monday, September 30, 2013

Creation Imagination

Fearful people are artists. At least to me. Creating their own fears, a very strange art just the way musicians make their sounds creating abnormal melodies that other people hear but most the times don't understand. That way every person's fears are their own creations that scare them, even terrify them, the same way a painting with a dreadful theme can make you sad. Stupid people running away from their own creations because they can never see their greatness.
That's why people that are never in condition of facing their fears irritate me. I hate how weak people are. That they never change.
On the other hand there is a much worse kind person. A person fearless that has never created any fear. In other words, a gray person with no imagination.. I can never understand how these people lead the others when they are so plan and dull. In reality I personal pity them. Truth is, when people have no imagination how can they live? How can anybody live like this. If I was at that condition, I would hate myself.

Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment