Σελίδες

Friday, November 23, 2012

Nobody cares?

There are times when you actually believe that nobody cares, that the whole world is against you or you think that you had enough. Then you want to die, run away and you think that everything you ever done, thought, believed was wrong. I'm not trying to be judgmental. I've been there, to be honest i still am. But as I rethink about it I'm like ''There is no way that nobody cares. My parents do, my -to be honest few, but true- friends do. Even the person that tried to convince me that nobody cares about me (you know who you are thanks a lot) cares to see me down, crawling. But you know what? At least I made it till now and I’m not fake (you are). If I could take pride away from you you'd be left with nothing'' So please do me a favor, even though you don't even know me. Destroy that person's day who acts like that in your life. Anything could do. Anything that will make him/her in my case her sad or even devastated. I know i sound like a bitch but she's been trying to ruin my life for three years now. Well i guess that considering you haven't accomplished it by now you never will. I hope you're reading this right now and feel awful.
To anybody else have a nice day :).
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment