Σελίδες

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I never smile. So what?

Why ppl say that when you're happy you smile? How a facial expresion makes any difference? It doesn't. At least to me.. Some others say it's even attractive. Well if you have a crush on him/her you obviously like him no matter what he/she does. I suppose they just like that he/she is happy or else i just don't get it. I never smile it was never a prob. I think at least nobody said anything about it. What can i say it  just doesn't come out naturally. I'm really akward when I smile even in pictures.  I guess If that's the way to find a bf/gf i guess i'll just stay forever alone. Lawl. I don't even care ppl let you down no matter how much you smile. It's pointless. I just don't and posibly never will so try get used to it.
P.s. If you think that i'm that kind of person that's depressed all the time you're wrong. I'm like hyper all the time. There's a difference between being some weird ''emo'' kid and not smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment