Σελίδες

Monday, November 5, 2012

Fuck :(

When you have a friend you're most likely to be happy. Not because she takes away the pain but because she's there to make you laght again when you're done hurting. But what happens when your friend is the one who's being hurt or is the one hurting you? What do you do when you can't take your own friend hating and judging you on who you really are, making you feel like shit just because of something you said and based on who you really are? You walk away. Even though you're sick of running away. You wanna stay there and face your problems the problem say you're sorry. Still knowing that you're the problem for her. You're just wasting her time. I'm waisting her time.And she's wasting mine. I may be sorry and i may miss her but i'm not going to apologize for being me. Well i'm like very mean most of the time or even all the time. I'm bad but she's worse. At least i admit it she thinks that she's like super nice and smart well you're not. At least not to me. And if i have to apologize for one thing well i apologize for considering you a friend. I know we'll have to talk this out sooner or later but i won't make the start. I want it to be later than sooner. I guess you'll delete this. Do it if you want. I won't stop you Kathrine. But whatever you do you can't delete my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment