Σελίδες

Sunday, November 3, 2013

What Would Vcay Do If...?

...There was an Earthquake and the only thing to Save Herself Would Be to Place her Laptop on Her Head?
What the fuck did i just read? Oh, no wait, i wrote it. Anyway, from whichever of the places in my brain not yet been discovered this came from, I'll answer this. (I'm not even sure this is proper English. Meh-why do i always say Meh? Like, last time-oh yeah, i was answering something). I'd put the freaking laptop on my head. The news'd be like 'Girl Saved by Placing Laptop on her Head' and I'd be famous and....anyway i'd buy another one later, no problem.



...She Had To Choose Between Her Cats or This Blog?
Goodbye blog. Seriously, a blog doesnt purr. And the blog isnt even alive to start with.

No comments:

Post a Comment