Σελίδες

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Oz the Great and Powerful-Movie Review

Ok, so here's some background before I get to the review; only Zoey wanted to watch it-and regretted it. But then Georgia said that 'Detention' (great movie by the way) was boring so we decided to watch the one with Oz.
Honestly? It was awful.
Mainly because we were all expecting the movie to be exactly the same (as much as a movie can be the same) with the actual story. It was not. It had nothing to do with it, there was no girl, no Toto, no scarecrow, no lion, nothing....The only things that were there were the wizard (who also had nothing to do with the original) and the wicked witch. And Kansas with a hurricane.
Instead of the other characters, the creators decided to add a china doll and a monkey with wings who wears a costume of a doorman of a hotel. And two more witches-a good and a bad.
Really, I don't know if I should write spoilers, though I don't really want to. I mean, I really didn't like that movie that much. It was so cliché I couldn't stand it after some point.
On the other hand, the China Doll was really cute and the monkey/wings/doorman was an awesome character.
Only because there was the monkey, the china doll and that sort-of-plot-twist (when the good witch became a bad one) I give this movie a 3/10.Sorry.

Vcay

No comments:

Post a Comment