Σελίδες

Friday, November 8, 2013

So that happened two years ago....

Two years ago, we were talking with this guy, okay? It was me, Zoey and another girl. That guy is really popular and has a lot of friends, obviously. And he says that he could see a friend of his dating Zoey because of some reasons I don't remember. We keep talking about this and he continues saying that he could also see the other girl dating one of his friends. We keep talking. About 30 minutes or something.
And he never mentioned that "Hey, I think Vcay and...could date!" He didn't even say my name.
He didn't consider me as a girl a guy-any guy-could date. Didn't even think about it.
Go on. Laugh. I know it is stupid. You can tell me I'm stupid, okay? But it was-and is-important to me. That will not change how I feel, even if you tell me this is ridiculous. It will possibly make me even worse.
I mean, we were just having fun, you know? That guy didn't even think about me with anyone, not even as a joke. Maybe I'm not even a girl to his-and apparently, the whole class' at least-eyes? And I know that neither this guy or the other girl or Zoey remember it. Well, Zoey does, because we talked about it today, but the others don't. No one cares. And then there's me.
And I thought about it a little more, and no one even thinks about me as a girl in general. I've heard guys and girls commenting on how hot everyone else is. How hot my friends, family members and classmates are.
And that's pretty much a lot of people.
Who told me I'm pretty? Zoey (who is my best friend, what would she say?) Katherine (who also would never say that I am ugly) and some family members. Thanks aunt Helen.
No one ever said anything positive about my appearance or my character. Am I just that good girl no one really likes but will talk if they have to?
Maybe, yeah.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment