Σελίδες

Sunday, November 3, 2013

...

It really annoys me when I'm talking with someone about how confident I am (not) and they're like "Relax! Be confident!" (or anything like that) as if something is going to change just because they said it. What the hell are they waiting? To answer like this:" Thank goodness, thank you so much for saying this to me now I can live happily!"? I just don't get it. Just because they are good with themselves doesn't mean I am as well. I'm a freaking TEENAGER. It's not going to be okay if you just answer me with a small phrase and change the subject, you know.

That's why anime/movies/series/internet/books/music/fan fiction is so much better than real world. Because you can actually forget the present and go to a place where everything is fantastic or at least your problems don't exist. I honestly prefer spending my whole afternoon watching Pretty Little Liars or reading The House of Hades than thinking about that disgusting thing on my mirror or that f*cked up "education".

No comments:

Post a Comment