Σελίδες

Friday, November 15, 2013

Quick Life Update

I'm on the bus waiting for the bus (duh) with the annoying neighbor so we can go visit for the weekend her son, granddaughters and pregnant daughter-in-law. The bus will arrive at 2:30 and I'm freaking bored. BORED. TO. DEATH.
Right now she tells me stories about pictures no one knows they exist and I'm pretending I'm interested. Literally. I didn't know I could type that fast without looking. Go me.
On that note, lets get to more important and happy stuff; I got my braces off last night! ^_^ I'm honestly smiling to everyone I see right now. *yay*
Meanwhile, Zoey and Georgia are stuck in school watching a stupid celebration. I pray for them. -_-
As I said, it's a quick life update because nothing else happened and my head starts hurting like hell again.
Until next time!
Vcay
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment