Σελίδες

Monday, August 26, 2013

Famous Butlers

Ok, let's see...(Everything is based on what I have seen doesnt mean it's accurate)

 

10. Geoffrey-The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air





 

9.Alfred-Batman

8.Mr Belvedere-Mr Belvedere

  

7.Lurch-Addams Family

 

 

 6. Duckworth-Ducktales

 

 

 

5.Bertram-Jessie

 

Even though the show breaks on my nerves, I love Bertram.

4. Claude Faustus-Black Butler II

 

He WOULD get higher rating if he wasnt such a dick. [SPOILERS: *sobs* I mean, he killed ALois how dare he?!?!*sobs*]

3.

Niles-The Nanny

 

I came up with the idea of this article watching The Nanny, actually. Niles is just so....Niles. I just love this guy.

2.

Mr Carson-Downton Abbey

 

 

I watched the show mainly because of him and Matthew.

1.Sebastian Michaelis-Black Butler 

 

 

Ranked No1 of my list of the most Famous Butlers, Sebastian Michaelis! Butler of Ciel Phantomhive and the demon Ciel make a contract with!  He also loves kittens, which is a plus! :D

So, that was it guys! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment