Σελίδες

Saturday, March 9, 2013

One more weekend

I can guess what my weekend will be like. I have to wake up at ten tomorrow. Cant you show some mercy? Like seriously, when was te last tike i had a good time? When Zoe and I watched "Seconds Apart"  which was one and a half month ago. And lets be honest, the last time i had a GREA time was when Gorigna, Zoe and me had a sleepover. Whch was on early January. 
I have to sto primsing things. My friends want me to hang out tomorrow night, but wih my luck, I will have do something else my family arranged without evencasking. Dont get me wrong, i want to hw with my aunt and uncle, dadband grandparents, butbnt whencmy friends are eaiting for me. I already cancelled the movie we were supposed to watch tonight and I feel awful.
So what the hell? When that weekend I wait is arriving? Next month? The one after? Ormaybe in July? Oh no wait. July is in summer andbtheres no school in summer, so every day is like Saturday. I DONT WANNA WAIT TILLCSUMMER! Its in five months time!
Now you may be like "How abotEaster?" Ha.Aha.Ahhahhhhhah. Im going to study on Easter. Tere are exams in May AND an english language degree.
So,  generally. 2013 suks. At least so far.

:(

Vcay

No comments:

Post a Comment