Σελίδες

Saturday, March 23, 2013

My Chemical Romance

I woke up. Ate. Checked my phone. My bff has sent me a message. Three words: mcr split up.
I opened the computer. I checked. It was true. So sudden.
They were about to make a new album. They got a new drummer. They built a studio just for them.
And now they are gone. MCR are over.
I am sad. But I guess they did this because they wanted to be devoted to their families.
They have grown up.
The point now is that they are still friends. And their music stayed. And will stay forever.
Because the one thing that makes me feel good is that in 20 years time, people will still listen to MCR because they saved lives and undertood when no one else did. MCR are not like Justin Bieber or One Direction or Taylor Swift or Rihanna.
I mean I talked to a Belieber once. I asked her if she liked "Baby" half a year or so after the song became famous and everyone was saying how wonderful is was. And she said something like "I don't hear this old song anymore". Bieber still releasing songs and his first are already forgotten. MCR will never again release a song, and if you check Youtube comments below the song "Our Lady of Sorrows" (an MCR song that was released in 2002 in the album "I Brought You My Bullets, You Bought Me Your Love") you will find some saying "Still listening in 2013".
MCR music will stay. Tracks that are hits now and everyone "loves" will be forgotten.

Killjoys never Die.
 Thank You MCR.
We Will Never Forget You.


Vcay

 

No comments:

Post a Comment