Σελίδες

Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Vampire Diaries-Topic of the Day

So me and Zoe decided to watch "The Vampire Diaries" on mute in order to make our own dialogues. But it was too fast and were bored as fuck so we watched it...
I've been shown a picture of Damon Elena and Stefan defore. They asked me who I liked the most from Stefan and Damon. I chose Damon and they told me he was the bad guy. Today, when we watched it, I couldn't remember the name or the face of neither of them. So when Stefan and Elena meet, I was like "That's the guy i like.".So yeah, hate me, but I thought Steven was Damon.
And when Damon appeared I was like "Oh my God, sorry Zoe that's the one i like". She agreed, of course.
I mean,seriously, Stefan could have been more cool if he chilled a bit. I mean, he is like that the whole time: This face says either "I killed someone" or "Don't talk to me I'm a creepy pedophile" or in general "I hide a huge secret you really don't wanna know". It can also be the face people have when their brain thinks like that "Banana. Banana. Microwave. Banana."


This face on the other hand:

 
Ok, I admit, he is creepy but at least he smiles, shows that he is thinking, he's more cool and relaxed. I know that's because he kills people. But let's admit it, he knows how to flirt. Remember, when Stefan and Elena met, they were like "Hey." "Where you following me?" "No" Blah Blah. "I'm Elena." "Stefan."
Do you remember when Elena and Damon met? He was talking about the house, relaxed, extrovert, funny. If you dont, check it out. I don't know if Stefan is anxious or really sad or something, but that's what I think until episode no4.

Anyway, I really like Elena's friend, that witch (is she really a witch or not?) Elena's brother (I know he dies but he's damn hot!) and...these. Elena seems so...out. She doesn't know anything and is just a girl that looks like Katherine. So far.

I'll rate a 6 out of 10. It's kinda boring but better that Twillight. (Obviously).

By the way, do you remember at ep. 1 when that girl who's Elena's ex's sister and Elena's brother likes gets bitten by Damon at the woods and then she goes at the hospital? Well, at the hospital, she is laying at the bed she's curled up on the right side. I don't know how to explain it, but she wasn't sleeping face up! I mean, she lost a lot of blood and she wasn't layig face up like everyone whould when they have a huge "cut" at their neck? Check it out if you want at tell me.

I'm gonna watch the 10 first episodes to realize if I like it or not.
Bye!
Vcay

No comments:

Post a Comment