Σελίδες

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

How To Survive on Valentine's Day if You're Single.


  I know, you've heard it a lot of times, but I'll try to make somtehing different.

No1. You must remember that Valentine's Day is just a made up celebreation, and it's not even fun. So, don't make 14th of February a special day to you, let it just be a normal day at the calendar. Even if you hate it, stop saying "Oh God, I hate this day!" all the time.
No2. Jealous about all the couples today? Realize that if people are in love, they are not gonna wait until Valentine's Day. Whoever is like "OMG it's V-day, I'm gonna srend the whole evening with my wonderful girl/boyfriend, we are gonna eat chocolates and blah blah blah..!" are just stupid whores that beg for attention.
No3. Still cannnot get over it? Take some pop-corn, invite your friends at your house and watch a movie (NOT a romantic one.). If all your friends are busy-if you know what I mean- do something you were planning to do a while now. Rearrange your clothes/books etc? Clean your room in general? Do you homework, if you are that desperate.
No4. Internet. Visit sites, create accounts, chat, upload pictures, search practicaly everything, find the one thing Google cannot find, watch youtube videos.
 

So that's it! Sorry if I couldn't help!

Vcay 

No comments:

Post a Comment