Σελίδες

Sunday, November 30, 2014

News (about my life not the world. It can be a war happening out there for all I know. Sorry)

Greetings,
I can offically not work the computers of the previous decade. No surprise there.Anyway I would like to indicate  the fact that it took me 20 minuites to actually sign into blogger so I'm not going to lie I am a bit annoyed.
So what I am going to talk about for today's session is the fact that I recieved  an invitation from ello.
Wtong picure. Wrong picture where did this come even from.
Naughty ello.














I'm weird I know. But good weurd right?
 I dont think there is good weird. Of course there is. What I doing?



Does the "it's invite only" sound like a clique to anybody else? Must be only me.
Anyway,
I  feel honered only if it didn't take you a month...

Cryptocat is preety cool but doesn't even have a phone aap for android .Bummer.
Meow


So as it turns out I might stick around here a little longer. Oh the joy.
Have I mentioned that mathematics algebra, advanced physics and plain old physics are killing me. no? Well what is a better place to complain than the inernet?I just feel like I'm failing everything.
Sorry there for losing my composure. It will happen again. 

So yeah I decided to turn this place into a support group named " Nobody cares about your petty problems Zoey" If you want my opinion/help comment. After all Pessimism is for everyone that cares enough to overthing, regret and wallow in self pity. Another fun Sunday night then.
Advertisment was never my strong point .Off the list it goes. If  you have not realized this post isa little bit of everything about nothing, I can go with that. Sorry inexistent people of the Realm.
This got too depressing too soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment