Σελίδες

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Vaya's 12:46am Thoughts.

I'm so sorry. It's late and I got emotional.  Again.
 And yes, I'll talk about weight again.
I'm litteraly surrounded by girls who eat a shitload and don't gain an effing pound. You have no idea how many times I've had one of those conversations:
Girl:*eats the fifth sandwich in one school day*
Me:*starving, not having eaten nothing the whole day* You're eating again??
Girl: Yeah. It's so crazy that I'm not fat or anything.

Ok. I exagerrated. Most of the girls I know arent acting like that. But you get my point. I think.

Anyway, I understand that some of you are going to tell me-or have told me already-that you would like to be more chubby. And that both overweight and really skinny girls have the same problems.

Let's be honest. You can find advantages of being skinny (easy access to small places, fitting easier on clothes, looking cute in oversized sweaters etc etc).
What are the advantages of being fat?
Carrying useless extra weight to your whole body? Spending a hundrend and two days in order to find trousers that fit you? Being constatly reminded by society that you're ugly?
There are a lot of adds and shows and stuff that tell me that. How many have you seen that tell you the same things?
No matter how many you find, I will always have more.
Spare examples I just thought:America's Next Top Model,  1346 doctors in shows talking about diets every afternoon. Adds everywhere, all the time. Magazines. The fact that while you're reading this you cannot name the last overweight singer who got as famous as Adele. Comments on Adele's videos. Comments on videos in which an overweight person says something someone disagrees with and decides to attack their looks.
Show me one comment that said "go eat something and then come talk to me you skinny bitch", while the topic of the video is not weight or looks or something like that.

Honey Boo Boo's mom does something weird with/for her daughter and everyone calls her a fat whale.
Hailey Phelps is being homophobic and disrespectful in a gay shouldier's funeral and no one called her a skinny bitch or a sceleton. They fought her ideas.
Why can't the same people fight only the bad parenting of Honey Boo Boo's mom and not her fat as well?

Tada. I just made a stupid post.
I dont even know why I write anymore. All my ideas are common knowledge.
I won't bug you again with something less awesome than my cat giving birth. I sort of promise to try to think about promising.

Vcay
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment