Σελίδες

Monday, December 23, 2013

Living in the Percy Jackson World since October or Why I hate Bianca di Angelo

Yeah well, the book could be better but there was the certain chapter about Nico di Angelo that made me love it. And then I just had to think about Bianca. For some reason. I don't know.
So, I hate Bianca di Angelo. So much. I never hated her that much. Actually, I was kind of sad that she died and left Nico alone. But now I understand she had already left Nico alone, by deciding to join the Hunters of Artemis.
I mean, seriously Bianca? Your mom dies when you were four and your brother two and you stay alone, having only your little brother as your family and your friend.
And bam, when you get the chance, you don't think about it a second time. You leave you little brother you 'love', who loves you, cares about you and needs you. You leave him alone with a guy you who are not sure if he's going to be alive next month (Percy). Congratulations Bianca. You are a great sister.
I know she needed to find a family, a place to belong, but she could have gone to camp with the others and live there, belong there. Nico wouldn't be so lonely and creepy and a 'freak' if Bianca didn't die. Bianca was cheerful and likable, and so was Nico, and when they found out they were children of Hades, they wouldn't run away, they wouldn't feel like outsiders. They would belong.
Then again, Rick Riordan had to find a reason to make Nico hate Percy and run away and everything.
I don't know. Honestly. I just hate her.

Vcay

No comments:

Post a Comment