Σελίδες

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children-Review

    This book has a great and interesting storyline. It is a bit of a cliché, at least at first; hidden past, hidden powers, blah blah blah, but the writing is really awesome and the whole story is realistic, even if it talked about...peculiar children. (I don't want to write any spoilers this time).And the pictures were really great, as well. It made it more realistic and it was an enjoyable detail.
However, I read it translated and the translation was awful. I preferred reading in greek and instantly translating it to english in my head, so I could stand it.
It wasn't scary for me, but I know  it would be, at least a bit, for other people. (It's also going to be a movie, released in July 2015 and Time Burton will direct it. Great book + great director= Great movie.) It's an unforgettable story.
Quite a good job. Go Ransom Riggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment