Σελίδες

Monday, July 1, 2013

Today

I dont really know what to talk about...So I guess it's going to be diary ish again....
So I'm currently in Thessaloniki in my aunt's house with dad, aunt, uncle and cousin. They bought me a tinny chocolte cake-which was deilcious- we got pictures and stuff and now everyone is sleeping but me. (Well, my aunt was watching TV but she fall alseep too).
Im using my cousin's laptop (he doesnt know it) and my bday presents so far was a shirt with the flag of UK, two jeans and a bag. So far.
I didnt even mention it was my bday...Oh well, maybe it's cause I didnt recieve any "happy bday" call/text/dm on twitter from anyone yet. Except maybe from a guy who's bday is today as well...
My aunt wants us to go on the theatre later but i'd rather go to the movies...I dont know why but i get really anxious when actors forget their lines and i feel so bad about them it feels like i was the one who forgot her lines infront of people. Weird...
And another thing....There's no other thing really.
I'm trying to find an idea for a "How To"...So i guess that's it for today.
See ya! *sends kisses to everyone*
Vcay

No comments:

Post a Comment