Σελίδες

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Anime, Exams and no Internet

So yeah, lately, im stuck with an anime called "Kyo Kara Maoh". If you are interested bout the plot, i'm bored of explaining to my friends so google it. But yeah, the plot isnt so interesting-a king to savethe day and blah blah blah-but the actual reason I watch this it's because I'm freaking stuck with Wolfram von Bielefeld.
That guy:



 

So, in general, i dont prefer blond guys but he's so damn cute. Dont freak out with the wedding mentioned in the picture, they were engaged by a misunderstaning at he took it seriously, which means he likes Yuuri (the guy on the back) but wont admit it which makes him cuter. And Yuuri wont even understand it! Ugh!
You embarrass yourself on the internet. Stop it.
Another thing, is that i'm having an ECPE exam, which is like the highest level in english in my country. Im anxious as hell but I realized im okay with the fact of failing and trying again next year.
Last, i had no internet for two days. I wouldnt care but im watching Kyo Kara Maoh on Youtube so i hated it. As a result, i watched a lot of movies, including "Botched" which made my Russian englsih accent better. (Really cool movie, watch it if you have time).
And I probably should start studying now(aka go on Twitter and Fanfiction for the next five hours). Bye. May the odds be on your favor. Whatever.

Vcay



No comments:

Post a Comment